Silver Spring

Bethesda

The Silver Spring location, situated at the corner of Wayne and Georgia Avenues, was first operated by the famous “Diner Man,” Eddie Warner. This classic railroad car design was assembled on site in 1946 by the Jerry O’Mahoney Diner Company, one of the most successful diner manufacturers.

In August 1988, the then owner, Bob Traynor, was forced to close the diner to make room for the new Discovery Communications complex and Silver Spring downtown redevelopment.

Roofing Installation

Our Videos

Bethesda

Testimonials

Personal, homey ambiance rememiscent of diners from the 1950's. Nostalgic. Food was great, prices reasonable.

Adam Chornesky

Best BLT in Laurel and Sausage Biscuit with gravy is awesome. Patti is a wonderful server and is just the nicest person ever!!!!!

Lynnell Miller

The cook John serves the best breakfast in all of Laurel. The server Patti has excellent server skills, and extremely friendly!! Love this place!

Anna Roberts